Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 12, 2009

1.11.09

First of all, let me just say thank you to those who have stopped by this blog and left comments (and those of you who just visit, too) on a daily basis. I'm having so much fun and I'm glad you are along for the ride!

I really love this shot of Emma in color, but in an effort to continue to work on my b/w conversions, I thought I'd post that version as my photo for today. Can I just tell you that I love my girl? She's such a camera ham and will pose for me pretty much any time I ask her to. My mom would tell you that to be around Emma causes her to experience deja vu as I was exactly like her as a kid. Guess I don't have to wonder where she gets it, but you've got to admit she's a natural.

6 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful portrait and I love the b/w, suits perfect to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah she's a natural and a beauty too, gorgeous photo and love the bl/wh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. deja vu on several levels... she looks just like you did, also.
    LOVE this one!
    Nonna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!!! What an amazing photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Great softness here, but still a beautiful crisp look to her sweet eyes!

    ReplyDelete