Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1.12.09

Today's photo makes me chuckle. Anyone who knows me knows that I really don't like our kitchen. It's my least favorite room of our house. Not because I don't like to cook or be in there. It's because it's small with limited counter space and not anywhere close to my dream kitchen. It's functional, but up until our mini-remodel last spring did I even like looking at it. Now, I can at least stand back and admire the Corian countertops, new cooktop and oven and my pride and joy, the refinished cabinets. I took this picture today because my kitchen was actually completely clean for a short time today. You've got to understand that this a rarity. With two kids, there is always some kind of dirty dish. It really is a HUGE improvement over what it was so I shouldn't complain. Now if we could just get someone to come and buy our house...

4 comments:

  1. LOL - are kitchens ever clean :) Yours looks wonderful, actually, I don't think I get mine to look this good. Ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo and love the look, you should see my simple, ugly in a rented house kitchen...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitchen!! Its so shiny and clean and I know what you mean. I am not even brave enough to take a photo of mine LOL!

    ReplyDelete