Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 22, 2009

1.20.09

Yes, I know I'm behind, but we've been busy bees around here. My 20th photo I didn't actually take, but since we so rarely get family photos I just had to post it. We spent Tuesday evening at a homecoming event for President Bush. We got to be on the tarmac when Air Force One landed and watched him and Laura get off the plane, then he spoke. They shook hands with some of the crowd and then they boarded Marine One for the last time and headed to their Crawford Ranch. Now, regardless of your political leaning, you have to admit that being that cool to Air Force One is way cool! :)

3 comments:

  1. lovely, happy family portrait, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo!! And so cool that you were that close to Air Force One.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool! This portrait is sooo fabulous! beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete