Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 19, 2009

1.19.09

If there was ever a morning, I needed my cup of coffee it was today. Emma woke me up at 4:45, Khalil's alarm went off at 5:45 and then Camden was awake for good at 7. I struggled pretty hard all day even after making a pot of coffee through half-closed eyes. But, here it is, 10 p.m. and I've caught my second wind. Isn't that the way it usually works?



Blog Award



5 things I'm addicted to...

1. my faith
2. my family
3. my friends
4. my scrapping
5. my chips and salsa

Passing the award on to...

Ellay

Sharon
Jazzmin
JenJ
Mary

snag the award and do everything I've done here!

3 comments:

  1. Ah - a good cup of coffee can carry you far when you have early risers in the house LOL
    Wonderful photo of your cup - and congrats on your fab blog award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!
    I get up very early every day and sometimes get soooo tired. But then, as soon as it gets to be bedtime, I'm completely full of energy!! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! Yes! Chips and salsa!! Did I put that on my list? You know I should have! lol! I always get like that at night too though...I struggle through the day and once it's quiet I am just so refreshed! lol

    ReplyDelete